Friday, July 17, 2009

Penelope

Dear Penelope,
Happy 3rd Birthday, Penelope Joy!  It's crazy to think how fast you are growing up.  This past year, you went from being the baby in the family - still sleeping in a crib and wearing diapers, to a big sister.  And just like that, you were a big girl - complete with big girl bed and going on the potty!  And soon, you'll be starting pre-school and coming home to show me all that you did and learned.  I know you will do amazing in school, just as you do with everything, but I'll miss you to pieces for the few hours a week you'll be gone.  I can't begin to tell you how much I cherish our time together.  It is a blessing that I get to be home with you to watch you grow.   I hope you have a very Happy Birthday.  And even though you may not be the baby any longer, you will always be my Sweet Pea, my Princess Penelope! Love, Mommy

No comments: