Friday, December 21, 2007

May your days be MERRY and BRIGHT

Our Festive Tots being bribed by Marshmellows!




Mom's and Tots (and a baby on it's way)








Craft Corner






Tuned in to a Holiday Video (while mom swapped some cookies!)



Mickey Mouse singing Christmas Clocks are a HIT



Kids At Play




Party ON pigtails


A break from playing to snack


Rylan checking out Penelope


Holiday Self Portrait!


Who Me?


Yes I am rocken a leather skirt


The kids have learned to chat like their moms


This Thursday we celebrated our annual? (ummmm...ok it is our first one) Spilt Milk Tots Christmas party/mini cookie swap. Rylan and I hosted it at our festive home. All the kids came decked out in their deck the halls holiday wear (the ladies in their festive dresses (or leather skirts!), and the boys in their sweater vests! We did a few festive holiday crafts with hand prints. And we ate....ALOT. I figured since it was Christmas after all we HAD to have a SERIOUS SPREAD...and I am happy to inform everyone that I think I filled every belly in the place quite well. We also exchanged secret Santa gifts for Mom and Tot! Kerri surprised us all with some beautiful ornaments, and I surprised all the moms with some homemade of mini scrapbooks of each of kids! We ended the day with some cookie swapping, which will be the reason for the weight loss new years resolution! It was wonderful to celebrate such great times with such great friends!
Spilt Milk will be on a little break for the Holidays and will be returning Jan 8 at Meridith's house!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS and a VERY Happy NEW YEAR to everyone who reads our blog!

1 comment:

Supersonic Mama said...

Happy New Year to you too, Aimee!
I'm Karen, Pam's lurking neighbor. Well lurking on the site anyway! :D