Wednesday, December 12, 2007

tis the season to be jolly

Happy to be here

CHEEESSSEN

PUURRDYY girl

Girls at Play

Safe by my Mom's Knee

Sneaking a Snack

Surprise...I got you on film

Popeye or spiked cider?

I'm not coloring this table...NOT

This snowman video keeps us all tuned in!

Hey can you find the Jesus in the manger...I CAN!


We all had a great time at Emily's and Julia's home this Tuesday. We enjoyed the holiday atmosphere, music, video, and great brownie/Christmas tree (which was so kindly made into a birthday cake for this queen blogger). We also always enjoy drinking sparkling cider over Emily's since she likes to trick herself into thinking it is a nice cold glass of wine (don't worry Em the end is near! Soon baby Mancusi will be out and you can enjoy!). The kids enjoyed interacting with each other...but as we all know with toddlers...every interaction ends up being a fight about something...food, toy, whatever it may be. We are all starting to realize we much start using some timeouts sooner then later. And we thought our little angels would continue as so.

No comments: