
Magna doodle love



Come closer..I don't bite! ....or do I?

Two friends too cute

The love of the Castle Ball Pit





Oh No you caught me

To cute for words

The group in action

A date on Penelope's new sofa

I am so happy be here

We gathered from our hiatus of holiday joy at Meridith's this week. I thought we would not be able to make it since Rylan has been so sick. LUCKILY for us he is better and we were able to join the fun. Melody and Penelope started the play date early with some singing and admiring snowball the family bird. Then we got there and Rylan ---as always--attempted to torture the family bird. So we all moved downstairs. Meridith made delightful low-fat parfaits which we call enjoyed so much. A great treat--and perfect lo cal after all those holidays treats. Bianca and Aj, and Emily, and Julia joined us soon after for some catching up and play time. Kerri and Ashley weren't able to join us this time round but we will al catch upwith them next week! Rylan and Penelope were victims of a biting Julia. Julia was the cutest though when she went over to them to say she was "sowwy". The best part of the day for the kids was discovering all of Penelope's new toys! The ball pit castle and the magna doodle were just a few of the hits! Next week we get to check out Anthony Josephs new toys!
No comments:
Post a Comment