Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Chatter Princess's House

This weeks moms group was held at the Chatter Princess you all saw in her at home video...motor mouth Julia! :-) Man can I tell you...when this kid has something to tell you ...she makes sure you are listening. She crawled up on my laugh and looked at me eye to eye and told me an entire of jibber jabber story that was VERY important and included a variety of hand gestures and when she was done with me...she up and left. She has a lot to say about the world I tell you...maybe we are looking at our future President.
Anyway...the group was smaller this week...we missed Meridith and Penelope who had a family day, and Pam and Melody who had a not so pleasant cold. I got to say usually the boys seem to be overwhelmed with all the lovely ladies in the room, but this time since it was a smaller gathering of lovely ladies they had a GREAT TIME. After our typical after MOM chat and kids at play, we went on a hunt for the "sheep butt" which wasn't something in the freezer, but a part of a matching toy gone missing. Luckily we found out that Ashley was the suspect plead guilty and it was found!
Lastly, in a rush to make it to mom's group that day (Rylan napped really late), I forgot my camera. So forgive me for jipping you this week bloggers!

No comments: