
My NYC Page

Tools of the Trade

Pam in Scrapping ACTION

Pam making Melody's 1st birthday page

Meridith hard at work making Penelope's costume

Yes I actually had to do a Yankee's Page for his Dad

This week while my husband was out of town on business, I gathered the craft lovers of the group and had a KID FREE night of crafting (with adult beverages of course, and fantastic mood setting music). It was great! Three of us got some well needed pages done in our scrapbooks and one of us made an incredibly cute Halloween costume. Although we chatted alot we also got ALOT DONE! So now we have decided we have to do this more often! We ended a night with a viewing of my national 15 min. of fame back in my NYC SINGLE days on the show Change of Heart. I think I might of scared them showing them this side of me, but it was anyway!
No comments:
Post a Comment