Hello to all blog readers! I made it safe and sound back from vacation! A few avid readers have asked me what is keeping me back from my consistent posts...SORRY. I have been MIA!
This week Moms group was hosted by the host with the mostest baking skills EVA (said with my RI accent)...Pam...or as we like to call her Pamcakes! She put a hefty spread which included luscious chocolate kiss cookies which we all inhaled! Being around her makes us add ten pounds! :-) (seriously that girl can BAKE)
So the group found out there are topics in which we discuss that are not appropriate for advertising on our blog. Those shall remain nameless and kept secret to those that shared in the conversation of it all. Sorry bloogers...you had to be there! I am sure those that were are giggling and thinking about it!
This week we had two pretty ladies with pigtails in the group. Melody and Penelope sported there "I am tooooo cute for words" pigtails (see pics for a feel for the cuteness!). Rylan was a whinny whiner (I can say this since he is my OWN!)...so every time any of the ladies (particularly Penelope) yelped out a high pitch of glee Rylan screamed. (disclaimer for my child: he IS teething and not getting his well needed sleep--sorry everyone for his moodiness!). Julia found it funny to pull Rylan's hair and bully her friends here and there which mortified her poor mom. Don't worry Emily they will all have their day and we will all be mortified...it is part of the course! :-)At least Julia will be able to hold her own at a young age...while smiling with the sweetest most Innocent smile EVER!(see pics for a feel of her halo!)
Other mom topics of the day: It was my 2 year anniversary to my hubby Pete, which led us all down memory road about our wedding day. (Women LOVE to talk about that topic!), and the 2nd fav topic we always seem to get too is CHILDBIRTH! (another well favored women topic of choice!). We all compared and chatted about hairdressers in the area, which Emily raved about hers and I happen to try out (I gotta say it is an AWESOME cut and I might have to change hairdressers for good! THANKS EMILY!).
Other topics of interest...we are all hoping selfishly that the Perrone family DOES NOT move to NY for the state troopers...we want to keep Bianca and Anthony Joseph all to ourselves. Pam is off to a long weekend trip to Virgina this weekend (safe travels), Kerri has been kind enough to give some of us some employment opportunities which is great for all of us at home moms, and Emily informed us she heard her -baby in the belly-heartbeat recently!:-)
Next week we are heading over to Emily and Julia's! (I better cut Rylan's hair before that!---KIDDING EMILY!!! :-) )
Thursday, August 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment