We arrived like it was our birthday and we recieved a sweet sweet SWEET GIFT...called FRREEEEEDDDDDDDDOOOOMMM! The smiles were larger then life, we had on GOING OUT-outfits without an encrusted cherrio on them, HEELS, and get this...this is a BIG one....we had SMALL purses without a diaper in them! WHO KNEW we could be cute and stylish, and talk about things OTHER then our babies! Fabulous!
We had a few round of drinks...nobody fell, or slurred words, or danced on the bar, or even flashed their downward facing dog mom boobs! We all handled our liquer well...or maybe it was the pitcher of water that Kerri ordered to keep us all hydrated! We all ate up some great appitizers too! One very special Mom...wanted to eat a little more then the rest of us.....BECAUSE SHE IS PREGNANT WITH NUMBER TWO!!!! EMILY...I think I can speak for all of us when saying...WE COULD NOT BE HAPPIER FOR YOU! (AND WE CAN'T WAIT TO SNUG YOUR BABY NEXT FEBRUARY!) How exciting! And the baby itch begins for the rest of us!
Our night away was a HIT...and probably would have continued if not for the down pour of rain! I was sad leaving...as I told Kerri I was just getting started for the night :-) We stopped by CVS on the way home and I mentioned to her, "isn't it sad that we are going home early enough to go to CVS?" ...and then our reality hit...Our little ones won't be "sleeping in" tomorrow, and even besides that, we just can't "hang" like we used too! BUT HEY...at least we can HANG at ALL right?
CHEERS to the Momma's Y'all!
I couldn't have asked for a better group of momma friends!(and I am not just saying that because I have had few drinks!)
Friday, July 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment