Just as we are counting our blessings that we are no longer worrying about being up for 20 hours in a day with a infant, or examining poop color shape or size...we are now onto other bigger and better worries!
Like...temper tantraums, frustration, boredom, picky eating habits, and most of all the separation anixety or the parents rival!
The good ol' today I like daddy better or when you leave the room they cry like you are never ever coming back! Soon enough it will be potty training, and the good ol trying to clean up mom and dads potty mouth because baby says it ALL! All very GOOD reasons to have AT LEAST a 1 a week meeting to share ideas and thoughts! I am starting to think besides having our kids play, and us socialize...we are a wee bit of a support group! :-)
So a quick recap of the homes we have traveled so far:
1st up was Bianca and Anthoney Joseph. Anthony J was the first to turn one so Bianca kindly brought us all together for our first smaller group. Each child became comfortable when Bianca put goldfish in the middle of her coffee table and let them have a go at it. We also learned from this gathering that we can no longer put adult spreads of food on low tables...as our kids are now up in all of our biz! First gathering was a SURE success!
2nd gathering was at Emily and Julia's home! Where the little ladies showed off their party dresses and the boys in their coolest duds because it was a HOT day! Luckily nobody got lost because she lives right down the street from Bianca! We all feasted on a great spread which included double stuffed oreos which seemed like a crowd pleaser! We also admired her wall colors and styling taste. The kids had a great time too playing with Julia's toys and even though they weren't in the exasaucer...they sure did like playing around it and on it!
3rd up was Pam and Melody! This was an important day since it was Ashley's first birthday! I thought I was being so sly and smart when I baked her a cake..opps.. her mom did too. Poor us..2 cakes and pudding Pam made, not to mention a spread (again with oreo's!) We admired Pam's new living room color of yellow, sang happy birthday, and watched the boys scream as we staged a picture on her sofa. Another hit was the fridge magnets! We also enjoyed watching Slim kitty try to escape! I mean who wouldn't with all of those babies in the house ready and willing to pull a cat tail!
4th up was Meredith and Penelope! We all went over to see their new home in Newtown! So cute and private! Meridith spoiled us with a yummy summer coolie and COOL WHIP! I mean what doens't taste good with cool whip..at least Penelope thought so! After a good amount of eating and chatting we all made it outside. It was one HOT HOT sweaty day--so hot we were all willing to put on or bathing suits!! Luckily they had a lovely little pool in the back that fit all mom's and babies! It was wonderful and such a treat!
Nezt up---Kerri and Ashley host!
As you can see I got caught up with uploading a ton of pics of our kids! I mean how could I resist they are SO darn cute right? For those of you that have never ventured through a blogspot of any kind...you can click on all of the link to the left of the colum and see all the pics and blogs posted on all the other pages! Sorry I got a little carried away..but again how could I resisit such cuteness!
Sunday, July 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment