I had the pleasure to host mom's group this week and figured we had a lot to celebrate! We had 2 birthday's and a baby in da house! Meridith and Pam both turned 20 again :-)at least they look it!!! (HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAM..I am posting while it is the start of you DAY!), and as you saw in my last post Emily is having another baby--YIPEE. (this makes all of our husbands cringe since we are now going home saying..."well....someone in our group is having another...when are we gonna?". Oh yeah that baby buzzzzzz. Some like mine want to have on the sooner the better, others want to wait until the financial spreadsheet says they can mate!BOYS! In the end of that conversation though we all agreed that we have a great life that lets us stay home and enjoy or little ones...so if we have to wait a little or continue to invite the conversation of babies OVER and OVER again---so be it! In the meantime we have Emily's to hold! So we ate cake in honor of our birthday gals, and soon to be mom again!
We also enjoyed some talk about our personal families (which was very "interesting"), how friends change when you have kids, and vacation(s). We also took them all out to the pool (minus Julia and Emily because they had to leave a bit early--NEXT TIME). The cutest thing ever is they were all topless in their swimmey diapers (the babies that is...NOT the mom's!). We took pictures and discussed how lucky Rylan and Anthony Joseph was to have 2 topless little honey's and not even realize it! (Bianca and I are hoping this scenario doesn't repeat itself in high school!)
I loved having you all over...and we missed you Kerri and Ashley!
Next week I am on vacation...so someone will have to give me some 411 for the blog!
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment