Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Election Day Family Fun

How cute am I?


Can you see my halo?


Penelope taking care of Rylan and his pacifiers


The ladies at play


Rylan found a new best friend


This toy is a HIT


Ashley is ready for a little brother or sister---are her parents?


Ok I am FINALLY smiling for my candid


Julia believes in team work and thinks they should ALL win!


I think Mickey would do the job right


Hmmmm....I think Mickey is the "man"


I vote MICKEY


Today we gathered at Pam's house. She (as always) fed us well, and entertained us with her wedding video! (with this wing I the wed) The kids entertained each other and Rylan was the only boy in the group today---king of the castle! We realized that Penelope and Rylan enjoyed running off to Melody's room together to fish watch and discuss how they could get into the tank before they were caught by their moms. Julia and Melody are having a rough time with teeth coming in. Ashley wore a very fashionable winter vest that we all admired. And I must add....Emily is looking SO CUTE with her belly and cute pregnant sweater! I wanted to snap a picture so bad but she wasn't up to it! (she feels fat...we think she is adorable!)Hopefully she will let me take one soon! The play group today was also on election day...so Pam made ballots for the kids to vote....surprising Elmo did not win and Mickey Mouse did! Who would have thought? Next week we head over to Kerri's!
We hope Bianca feels better soon ---she was missed today!

No comments: