Thursday, October 18, 2007

Finally...back in business

Moms cookies ROCK this joint


"Punky Brewster" Penelope gives us a smile


Rylan's "girl next door" (she lives just down the street!)


Rylan trying to hold hands with Ashely


The boys stick together since the girls have girl cooties


our version of 99 red balloons


Ashley is getting so big!


I know this blog has been neglected! Poor poor spilt milk....but as we all know life happens and it doesn't always lead itself toward fun posts on the Internet...with that I will try to do my best! :-)

The past two weeks Rylan and I missed Mom's Group because of unexpected circumstances and now we are back!
We hosted this week, and as always it was a blast to have everyone fill up our home with laughter and friendship.
With Fall coming I was in the mood to make something warm and hearty...which was a Barefoot Contessa recipe for Cheddar Corn Chowder. We also enjoyed our down stairs where the kids like to spread out and play. It gave us moms a chance to catch up and have some adult interaction which is always a blessing.
Next week we are off to Blue Jay Orchards for some pumpkin pictures of the kids....weather permitting of course. Hopefully we will have some cute pics of our cute little pumpkins with the pumpkins :-)

No comments: